Thank you for visiting the home of Spiritual and Emotionally Intelligent Parenting (SEI Parenting™).
We merge evidence-based spiritual and mental health practices to:
- Reduce parenting stress from conception
- Reduce your risk for Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs)
- Reduce your child’s risk for developing preventable developmental disorders and delays
- Help you break the cycle of generational trauma
- Help you mindfully navigate grief when pregnancy, labor, and childbirth do not go as planned
Starting June 30th, 2022, courses will be self-paced and available on-demand. Find out more and register to receive a discounted price for all courses from now until July 31st, 2022!
What Families say?
I don’t know if I have the right words to express my gratitude to you for the reflective sessions. They not only helped us through the most tragic experience of our lives but they opened me up more to God’s word. I felt ashamed, hopeless, and fearful the first time we met but now things have changed. I’m not where I want to be yet but it has been an amazing journey. Thank you so much, Temi.
Dr. Yetunde (NGA)
We provide individualized and group support with your spiritual, cultural, and mental health needs in mind. Our psychospiritual courses will help you:
- Raise intelligent children
- Build confidence and become competent in parenting
- Practice mindful and reflective parenting
- Support your child’s brain development and strengthen your relationship with your child
- Navigate difficult relationships and situations that increase your stress levels
Dr. Temi can support your spiritual and emotional development. In addition, we provide a mom community to meet your need for social-emotional support. Mentorship will help you:
- Thrive in parenting, marriage, career, business, ministry, and academic pursuits
- Avoid unnecessary parenting mistakes
- Navigate the challenges of raising a child with developmental disorders and delays
I found the Daddy Duties class really useful. I knew there were important knowledge and skills I needed for life as a dad but it was difficult to filter the useful information from the vast body of knowledge out there. The Daddy Duties class did a wonderful job at filtering the noise. Temi made the session enjoyable and responded to questions clearly and succinctly. I’ll absolutely recommend the Daddy Duties class to all dads-to-be out there.
Daddy duties (private class)
LO PIECMH was a blessing in time of loss and was there to provide hope and healing through Christian and cultural based counseling. Thank you for providing this service and for reaching those in areas that do not have access to care. I purchased a reflective session for a family and from their feedback, their time with you help them navigate through the turbulent time.
CPT Victoria (USA)
GIFT CERTIFICATE: REFLECTIVE SESSION
Learn about mindful parenting, intergenerational trauma, Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs), maternal and infant mortality, and more