This course will enhance your capacity to give your child the best childhood experience. You will learn:
- How to welcome your little one(s) into a physically ready, emotionally healthy, and spiritually prepared home
- Reduce Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) and intergenerational trauma transfer risks
- Take the guesswork out of raising your little one(s) and thrive in early childhood parenting
- Become an expert in nurturing and responding to the unique needs of your little ones
The following topics are covered:
- Introduction to Newborn Care
- Understanding Babies
- Infant Feeding
- Soothing & Sleeping
- Cleansing the Nursery
- Back to Work: Guilt-Free Postpartum Transition
- Daddy Duties
This course will help you feel confident about your parenting skills, reduce trial-and-error parenting, and give your child the best early childhood experience possible!
Please Note: To address your family’s unique needs and create a safe space for you to share your experience, courses are taught privately. Once your order is complete, we will schedule a day and time for our online course meeting and send you the course materials.